Friday, March 8, 2013

USDCAD Price Action: Inside Bar at Resistance 08/03/2013

1362698276-clip-34kb
The pair seem to have found significant Resistance at about 1.0320. A falling star candle pattern which has now been followed up by an inside bar at the close of today's trading could trigger some bearishness in the pair. Therefore rotations back into support zone at about 1.0212 could be expected, from where Price Action bullish setups could show up.

My Recommendation: I will be going short on this pair but be careful with your stops

4 comments:

Emmy said...

Inside bars at key horizontal supports over time cause change of market direction and beginning of a new one. I strongly believe that this is it and the strength of this trend will large depend on a complete break of support at 1.0207 NPF or no NPF. I really have a lot to learn

Ahize said...

You sound like you are on the right track but to hasten your learning process, you could start off your advanced price Action training course with me.

I wish you the very best.

Emmy said...

Thanks Chris. I will consider it. Keep up the good work

Ahize said...

You are welcome.