Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Crude Oil Price Action: Pin Bar/Inside Bar Bullish Combo


Though I do not trade the news nor give much attention to it, but the possibility of a US military strike on Syria seemed inching one step closer to reality when a key US Senate panel approved a draft resolution allowing a 60-day military action in Syria that would be put to vote on Wednesday. Our chart also appears to be in-tune with that expectation following a Pin bar/Inside Bar Bullish Price Action Combo Setup on the daily time frame. If this Setup pulls off, expectation would for price to atleast hit the 111.00 Psychological resistance zone, as shown in the chart above.


Take advantage of my promotional 50% price Slash to enroll for my Price Action Course or a Subscription to my Trade Room or Mentor Programme  to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: