Sunday, March 16, 2014

Markets Price Action and Trade Setups: THE WEEK AHEAD March 17 - March 21 , 2014. USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPUSD, EURAUD,

EURAUD bounced off resistance and looks likely to bounce again, off the support as indicated above. A Pin bar at that zone would be the trigger.


GBPUSD triggered for more bullishness at the close of trading on Friday and this scenario should propel the pair higher in the new week.


NZDJPY is set to trade lower within this week as price hit resistance and gave off a outside bar in the process. 
 
NZDUSD has hit a critical point in its recent bullishness. Price could set-off lower early in the week.


USDCAD still hovers around its resistance zone as price hesitates to break through. Given this scenario, It is expected that the bears would have an upper hand at this zone.


Take advantage of my promotional 50% price Slash to enroll for my Price Action Course or a free Subscription to my Trade Room or Mentor Programme  to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.


Free Signal Service:
Fee: $0
Duration: for life
send me an email for detail on this
ahizechris@gmail.com
or skype :christian.ahize 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicely presented information for FOREX Trading.

I like your blog because I am also an FOREX Analyst.

Please see my Trading Strategies in my blog here-

FOREX Signals

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ahize said...

Ive just seen your blog Jacob and its quite detailed. Keep up the good work.