Tuesday, April 22, 2014

EURJPY Validates push from support, more bullishness to follow.

1398137387-clip-63kb

The EURJPY has validated its recent push from support as price penetrates the tip of the cup and handle price formation. The momentum of this bullish validation should push price higher in the coming days.



Take advantage of my promotional 50% price Slash to enroll for my Price Action Course or a free Subscription to my Trade Room or Mentor Programme  to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

My Price action Trade Technique has been upgraded with the introduction of an equally simple but very effective Trade Setup called the CUP Trade Setup.

Free Signal Service:
Fee: $0
Duration: for life
send me an email for detail on this
ahizechris@gmail.com
or skype :christian.ahize

No comments: