Monday, July 15, 2013

GBPJPY Price Action: Pin bar Trade Setup Pulls higher. July 15, 2013

I had brought the attention of my blog followers to the double Pin Bar on this pair in my trade commentary of the 12th of July, indicating that it suggested that the bulls were more in control of the market at that point. However, I got some emails and comments from some of my blog readers, contesting the efficacy of the trade setup. It is important to note that not all trade setups will lead eventually to profits, some will fail but we must endeavour to always trade what we see and not what we feel. 

My bias remains bullish and bullish entries still could be sort on the intra-day Time frames.

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.   

No comments: