Thursday, July 18, 2013

USDCAD Price Action: Pin Bar at Resistance. July 18, 2013

On July 14, I drew our attention to the break of support on the USDCAD, pointing out that my bias had turned bearish as we waited to see, a significant attempt by price to close above the New Resistance. This is yet to happen since sellers have always pushed price below the new resistance both times the bulls have made such attempts withing the week. Today's failed bullish attempt has led to the formation of a Pin bar Price Action Trade Setup. Price should as a result, commence its bearish run as long as the the minor support gives way and price is unable to bridge this weeks high.

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me. 

No comments: