Saturday, May 11, 2013

Crude Price Action: Fakey With Pin Bar Setup. May 10, 2013

A lot of people have written to commend what I do but I feel I should be thanking them for having the time to read my posts as well as commenting on them, while some have sent me emails or IM's instead. I say this because their criticisms and compliments have both had the same effect on me, spurring to get better at what I do. I am happy that the hardwork continues to pay off.

Crude seemed to play out a script as written and directed by Chris Ahize. From its commentary on May 8, I had expected a quick dash back into Key Support and a possible price Action Buy Signal at that zone. We now have a Fakey Setup at its confluence zone. The Potential risk on this setup is quite large and would recommend buying the pair from its 50% retracement region with stops below the Fakey Pin Bar.

 Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

 

No comments: