Saturday, May 11, 2013

EURUSD Price Action: Breaks Key Support after Fakey Trade Setup. May 10, 2013

In my last commentary on the EURO, I pointed out a Fakey setup as well as the fact that price was sitting on support at the close of trading for the day. The scenario is now hugely different as the support gave way at the close of trading Friday. If this break is sustained, price will make a dash at 1.2840, the next key support.

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI..SIR..YOUR ANALYSIS ARE VERY CLEAN AND CLEAR.....AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE IT.... THANKS.......

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ahize said...

Thank you Kumar