Monday, May 20, 2013

Gold Price Action: Closing Price Reversal Setup. May 20, 2013

In my price Action Commentary on the metal on the 14th May, I discussed the Pin Bar (off confluence zone) Price Action Setup which was preceded by the Inside Bar price Action of the 13th of May. In both commentaries, I recommended going short on expectations that price should attempt to dash towards support. That entire scenario has come to complete fulfillment and with the massive profits taking at the Support zone as witnessed in today's trading after an initial sell off in early Asian Session, we could be in for a minor bullish stage. The Closing Price Reversal Setup as it appears at today's market close, could trigger the bulls into action.

My Recommendation: I would advice traders sit-out this setup since I am a huge advocate of trading with the major trend. 

Subscribe to the Trade Room or the Mentor Programme or the Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: