Sunday, August 4, 2013

EURJPY PRICE ACTION: The week Ahead. August 04 - 09, 2013

 Last week saw the re-entry of buyers into the eurjpy market. From the chart above, Ive tried to demonstrate why we should remain bullish even in the new week. After the false break of the intersection 8weeks ago, price has traded higher, though slowly. Experience in the market has thought me to respect these slow moving trending markets cos they are usually followed by an explosion in movement of price, as traders continue to load the market with volumes and volumes of orders. We are already in on this expected bullish rush as a result of the Hidden Fakey with Pin Price Action Setup depicted above, though with a conservative TP as indicated however, we still would be on the lookout for more bullish entries on the daily and intra-day time frames on this pair.

My Recommendation: Stay bullish

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me. 


No comments: