Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GBPCHF PRICE ACTION: Pin Bar/Inside Pin Bar (Combo) Trade Setup. August 06, 2013

 On the 2nd of August, I ran a commentary on the GBPCHF, drawing our attention to the Closing Price Reversal Trade Setup on it, leaving room for bullish pullback expecations. The Setup has come-off as expected and has also given off a bearish Trade Setup at about our Resistance Zone. The Pin Bar/Inside Pin Combo is a bearish trade setup and could force sellers into action, however, price must first break and trade below the Key Support Zone at about 1.4200 to leave room for another leg of the bearish trend which is the more dominanr trend.


Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: