Tuesday, August 13, 2013

GBPCHF PRICE ACTION: Trades within supply zone, Psychological level broken. More bulls expected. August 13, 2013

 The bulls are now very much in the driving seat on this pair after price pulled higher flying into our projected supply zone. I want to draw our attention to the Stranded fakey Setup from yesterday;s trading. Many Price Action Traders had gone short based on it but it was a lone ranger and was a failed setup even before it formed. The bias had already changed from bearish to bullish as I had pointed out earlier and seeking for any contrary setup was trying to stop a train in full speed.

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me. 

Click here for all previous GBPCHF Trade Commentaries.

No comments: