Sunday, August 4, 2013

GBPUSD PRICE ACTION: The Week Ahead. August 4-9, 2013

In my earlier days of Price Action Trading, I would have considered the weekly candle a Pin bar and would have gone into the new week with a bullish bias but that was then. Many times I had been wounded gravely by such biases but in-spite of such short comings, I still managed to remain profitable with just 50% of my Trades being profitable. That is the awesome power and advantage of trading the markets with just Price Action and no indicators. 

The last candle of the previous week, though looking like a Pin Bar, has a lower low and a lower high compared to the previous week which was actually a bullish candle. Price also did manage to pierce through the Supply Zone, which ought to have acted as the new support. The ema's also still have the 8 below the 21; another indication that the bears are still very much around. 

Attention within the new week will be focused on the Daily and intra-day time frames for possible price Action Sell Setups

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: