Sunday, August 4, 2013

EURUSD PRICE ACTION: The Week Ahead, August 4 - 9, 2013

 The eurusd had shown appreciable bullish strength until price approached its intersection point towards the end of last week. In my daily analysis, I had pointed out that price had broken out of its trend-line, which was a sign to liquidate all previous bullish entries. I had in-fact given a sell trade signal, which was later cancelled in the trade room, to allow for the possible exhaustion of another emerging leg of a bullish alert. The daily chart of the new week will be of great focus to see if there will be any significant price action sell setups. But in the event that we get a break of the intersection instead, we then would be in possibly for an extended bullish run.

My Recommendation: Stay neutral

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: