Sunday, August 4, 2013

NZDUSD PRICE ACTION: The week Ahead, August 4 - 9, 2013

 We carry a bearish bias into the coming the week after the pair faced rejection as it approached its weekly Resistance Zone (0.8100) So many factors combined to push prices lower; the 21ema, the horizontal resistance line and the overall weekly trend, which was still quite bearish. The outside Bar Price Action Trade setup that ensured at the close of the week, should trigger further sell-off on the pair within the new week or even this month, however, the intersection point (Support/trend-line) could put a halt in its present bearishness. Attention is focused now on the daily and intra-day time frames for more bearish price Action Setups.

My Recommendation: Stay bearish

Subscribe to my Trade Room or my Mentor Programme or my Price Action Course to experience the simplicity of trading Price Action with me.

No comments: